Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Maiden Seer by Tracy Ann Miller - Book Trailer, enhanced



After I made the book trailer for The Maiden Seer, I went on to make one for Loveweaver, which I felt was more well developed.  Since I had a few weeks left on my paid month of Animoto, I decided to create another book trailer for The Maiden Seer.

Using the same format of still slides, I added addition images to further tell the basics of the story. The main thing I wanted to ramp up was the music. After a good deal of searching through websites that ask hundreds of dollars to license a song, I found Melodyloops. $12?! There I also found the perfect score by Jon Wright for my book trailer.

I fully own the fact that the music is dramatic, but the build was what I was after. And because the beats are per second, it made it easier to sync the music to my slides.

I begin and end with my book cover, keep to one font (except for my book title), and don't make you read too much. It's a minute and a half, which is on the long side, but that was to utilize the score.

See for yourself:











  

No comments:

Post a Comment