Saturday, November 19, 2016

The Treasonous by Rachael Ritchey - Book Trailer

I make no comments or opinions about the book since I have not read it. What I write is about the trailer only.

The book trailer for The Treasonous by Rachael Ritchey has the making of my favorite flavor.

The video is book-ended by the cover image with the author's name visible. The video is made up a still images rather than action clips. The score is just right - dark, not overly dramatic.

I don't care for all the vertical images, however, with the black spaces on the sides. One has a find a way to format all the slides horizontally for a seamless flow.

There may be a tad too much to read, but here I quibble. The captions actually do a good job of outlining the plot and in asking the story question.

No comments:

Post a Comment